Senior Market Insight Analyst
— Insurance Start-Up
- Fully remote opportunity.
- Flexible working with no set hours.
- Opportunity to join a start-up.
An opportunity at an insurance start-up who are currently scaling and growing their staff load to help with the exciting projects they have coming up.
What you’ll be doing
You would be working with a tight knit team, in a fully remote role, working with their well-known clients within the insurance sector. They will offer a great chance to grow your career and become more specialised while working with new tools and technologies.
Help customers to identify and understand more about the market trends to better understand their business. You’ll be working with this companies’ clients to be able to establish more about the intricacies of their offering. You will be part of the research team and lead assignments alongside working on their global intelligence platform to aid research and data analysis.
Lastly, you’ll be leading your own research projects and be dealing with senior stakeholders.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Several years' experience working as a Market Insight/Research Analyt
- 2 years’ experience working with Excel
- Ability to crunch data and extract insights
- Experience working in an analytical role in the insurance industry
- Experience presenting to clients, stakeholders and board members
- Strong communicator
- Must be confident working alone – this role would sometimes involve managing your own workload and they need a self-starter who is comfortable and capable of this
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary up to £50,000 per annum, plus a great benefits package and training.
They have no set hours and working remotely is encouraged; you will get loads of holiday and even a full kit including a laptop of your choice (whether it be mac or windows) as well as great benefits and fun things like drinks, holidays and more.
Please contact Tegan with an up-to-date CV today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Payments CompanyLocation:Remote, UK, UKSalary:60,000 - 70,000
— Widely respected UK Insurance firmLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£80000 - £100000
— - Ethical Clothing BrandLocation:Plymouth, UKSalary:25,000 - 35,000