— Cutting edge B-Corp Certified
- Fantastic salary and benefits including life assurance, private medical insurance, numerous discount vouchers, gym membership, personal skill budget and generous holiday allowances, flexible and remote working options.
- Continuous learning and development plans for all staff.
- Constantly evolving products and highly collaborative team.
A highly inclusive and supportive company leading the way in the insurtech sector. On a mission to create the best experience for business owners when it comes to buying insurance and pride themselves on their pioneering software platform and making things simple and easy to use. We are looking for a Solutions Architect with a background in software engineering to take on a new role within the business, this is a blank canvas opportunity.
What you’ll be doing
As Solutions Architect you will be reporting into the Head of Architecture and working very closely with cross-functional teams on the technical direction of the business. You will play a big part in the planning and contribute ideas to the teams and work collaboratively. The Solutions Architect will be working closely with the product teams and guide the implementation of the architecture whilst defining and owning the technical strategy and vison of the business.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Strong technical background with experience designing and architecting solutions.
- Domain-Driven Design.
- Familiar working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Highly analytical and ability to understand complex IT solutions.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
- Encouraging and positive leader.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a fantastic salary, you will be entitled to generous holiday with option to buy more (up to 5 days). Life assurance, health cash plan, private medical insurance, full gym membership, shopping vouchers, dental insurance travel insurance, discounts on meals out, cycle to work scheme, summer parties, weekends away, outside of work skills budget, social activities and events.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
Location:London/ RemoteSalary:Up to £75K
— Greenfield projectsLocation:Between Preston & Glasgow (Remote)Salary:£60K - £80K
— Global Design and ArchitectureLocation:Central LondonSalary:Up to £120k