Digital Customer Journey and Analytics Manager
— Electric Vehicle Start Up
- Join a growing team as part of senior leadership.
- Opportunity to work in a start-up backed by a well known company.
- Building and expanding a centre of excellence.
Join an exciting start up backed by one of the biggest insurance companies and have some amazing partnerships, are well known and leading in their space, and doing some amazing things. You’ll be joining as they go into their next adventure and make EV easier for customers to make the change from the old, to the future of vehicles.
What you’ll be doing
Working from discovering EVs to deciding which works for you, all the day to day running one, this company are providing a solution and assistance. This role is all about the customer; you'll be tasked with ensuring their products stand out to the customer and they have the best experience. You’ll have a huge impact and an important role as a senior manager who will grow a team, and make big strides in this ever growing space.
Firstly, you’ll be setting up a digital centre of excellence and looking at improving the customer experience across various areas from digital, sales, marketing and more. You’ll analyse customer behaviour and provide a smooth experience across their digital journey, alongside providing a holistic view internally.
You’ll be implementing a working model and framework for their digital journeys to manage, maintain and improve this. They’re looking to be customer led in everything they do so they’ll be delivering their digital services based on this requirement, and you’ll be guiding in house teams to be able to do this.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working with a new app or start up product
- Experience working with third parties
- Experience leading a team
- Digital customer knowledge
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of how to create a data led strategy
- 5 (plus) years in a senior or manager digital/customer journey role
- Comfortable working in a small team and start up environment
- Bonus for experience with Google Analytics
- Bonus for experience with PowerBI and SQL
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £70,000 plus an unbeatable package, bonus and more.
This role would require occasionally working in the office closest to you.
Please get in touch with Tegan with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Net ZeroLocation:Birmingham 1 day per week, UKSalary:Upto £50k
— Global Payments CompanyLocation:Remote, UK, UKSalary:60,000 - 70,000
— Junior to Midweight opportunities available.Location:Bristol / Remote, UKSalary:£45k & Benefits