Digital Marketing Manager
— Paid - Lovely agency
- Work for an exciting agency developing their Paid Search offering.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
- Flexible and remote working.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day performance of campaigns across paid search, programmatic and paid social.
What you’ll be doing
You will define, direct, and deliver overarching strategies across paid search, programmatic and paid social for a range of clients. Ensuring growth for your clients will be at the heart of your role, you’ll get stuck in investigating trends, planning and delivering campaigns, analysing and optimising, constantly striving to improve. You’ll work collaboratively with the wider digital team, overseeing campaign performance and identifying areas for development as this will be key in drawing insights and enhancing future campaigns.
You’ll have a lot of autonomy here, as well as the opportunity to work with some fab clients and really develop your skills. This is a great role for someone looking to drive their career forward and progress with a forward-thinking agency long-term.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong track record driving Paid growth for clients.
- In-depth understanding of Paid Search, Paid Social and Display strategies.
- Drive and passion to own and grow a key area of the business.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- Up to date Google Accreditation.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- First rate communication skills.
- Commercial acumen.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of up to £35k is on offer here, entirely dependent on experience, along with 24 days holidays plus Christmas shut down, a bonus scheme, international travel, flexible working and many more perks.
Please get in touch with Hannah with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Marketing AgencyLocation:Marlborough / RemoteSalary:£35-45k (DOE)
— Renowned Ecommerce AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25-35K
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K