Digital Marketing Operations Lead
— Well-known Non-for-profit Organisation
- Digital Marketing Operations Lead for a purpose-driven organisation
- Excellent benefits package
- Remote working
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Operations Lead with experience in CRM and journey automation to join a fantastic Digital and Technology team within a non-for-profit organization that provides services, safety, research, and education and ultimately saves lives. As Digital Marketing Operations Lead, you should be process orientated and should be comfortable collaborating with various teams and stakeholders. This is a new role within the organisation and will be an opportunity to shape the marketing and fundraising efforts through your recommendations!
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting email and journey automation by developing and delivering operations that aid the transformation of the process for fundraising, marketing, and educational email communications. This will include automation, email optimisation and personalisation
- You will support the implementation of a new fundraising and event platform which will allow advocates to raise money for the charity. Events and activities you will support could include anything from a bake sale to running the London Marathon
- Work closely with the Marketing Technology Manager and Digital Experience Manager to deliver personalised experiences for advocates across digital touchpoints
Experience you’ll need to apply
- You should have experience in marketing automation, content management, CRM, or similar event/marketing workflow journey tools
- Experience working within a digital, fundraising, or tech product environment
- Be driven by processes and able to interpret evidence and data
- Communicate and collaborate across all levels with technical and non-technical teams
What you’ll get in return
26 days holiday bank hols, hybrid/remote working with options for a 9-day fortnight, fantastic pension scheme, health cash plans, and much more!
If you have the relevant CRM, marketing automation, and content management experience please apply right away or please get in touch at email@example.com
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Start-Up Marketing AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25k - £30k
— Independent Marketing AgencyLocation:Moreton-in-Marsh / Hybrid, UKSalary:£20k - £22k
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol with flexible or remote working, UKSalary:Up to £35k DOE