— Huge Brands - Remote
- New role in a talented team due to sustained growth.
- Play a key role in the eCommerce team optimising multiple sites.
- Amazing culture and flexible working with the option to be fully remote or base yourself in a stunning office.
This is a brand new role with an exciting eCommerce power house which has cropped up due to continuous growth on a large scale.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on the optimisation and maintenance of product data across three websites. You’ll work closely with Buying on key site merchandising to support trading activity and drive traffic and conversions, and similarly with Marketing to increase product sales by recommending bestsellers, managing product visibility, and preparing categories for marketing campaigns.
Day to day you’ll get stuck in enriching data across all three sites, managing new product launches, optimising content, building the customer journey, managing promotions, analysing stock and recommending product lines to go into site-wide and category specific sales and more. This will be a fast paced role suitable for a mid-weight Merchandiser with a solid grounding in eCommerce, or a junior looking for their next step up.
With an amazing product range, award nominations for their fast growth, an awesome culture, fantastic training and career development opportunities, newly refurbished kitted out offices and the option to work fully remotely, this really is a really great business to be a part of.
What experience you’ll need
- A strong understanding of eCommerce and Merchandising is essential.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets is preferred, but they will also provide training to really hone and improve your skills.
- Familiarity with an eCommerce backend system and Google Analytics.
- Outstanding organisational skills, ability to multitask and demonstrate awesome attention to detail.
- Logical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Commercial acumen and strong communication skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility as well as the ability and willingness to learn.
- A positive outlook with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude.
What you’ll get in return
There is a competitive salary on offer, entirely dependent on experience, but around the £22-24k mark for a junior and £25-30k for a midweight candidate. Benefits are generous, including 30 days holiday, training and development opportunities, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, a remote working allowance, beautiful offices, free parking and much more!
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Growing Digital & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Swindon area with hybrid workingSalary:£20k-£25k DOE
— High-growth eCommerce businessLocation:LondonSalary:£45K
— Global Fashion brandLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £21k