eCommerce Project Manager
● Join an award-winning digital agency working with a variety of high-profile clients.
● Be part of an established, tight knit team specialising in technical implementation & integration projects.
● Bespoke training & development plan, with fast progression available.
If you’re looking for a role in a leading eCommerce agency working on exciting technical projects with international clients, then this role might be perfect for you. Our client has an amazing office in the midlands with fully remote working available and attractive package.
What you’ll be doing
As a project manager you’ll be involved from start to finish in projects for clients in the fashion, healthcare, homeware, and sports industries. You’ll use your excellent people skills to communicate with all stakeholders from clients to colleagues, to ensure that projects are completed successfully on time, budget, and scope to a consistently high standard, in turn ensuring repeat business and referrals.
Our client specialises in ERP implementations and are looking for an exceptional technical project manager to work closely with the team on Shopify Plus, Magento and BigCommerce integrations with exciting up and coming brands, and market leaders.
You’ll work closely with the development, design, and marketing teams to perfect an in-house platform which helps to roll out integrations quickly and effectively, utilising pre-built connections instantly to schedule data sync and troubleshoot any issues.
Culturally, my client puts a lot of effort into ensuring you have fun while you work, with plenty of activities and meet ups, flexible/remote/hybrid working, and an ethos that allows you to make mistakes and grow – you don’t become an innovative agency without trying new things!
What experience you’ll need to apply
● Previous experience as a Project Manager (or similar) within eCommerce.
● Comfortable in a fast-paced agency environment working on multiple projects at once.
● Understanding of Shopify, Magento or BigCommerce platforms.
● Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills.
● Technical understanding of systems integration & implementations a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be part of a close, well-funded team enjoying flexible and 100% remote working options, great career progression and a competitive salary from £40,000 to £50,000 per annum, depending on experience.
If you’re interested in applying, contact Jingwei Zhou at Adlib Recruitment for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Pioneering eCommerce agencyLocation:Remote, UKSalary:Up top £60k
— Work with leading brandsLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£40k to £50k £20k OTE
— Fast-growing Digital AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:up to £45,000