eCommerce Project Manager
— Leading UK Agency
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within this eCommerce agency.
- Variety of high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Fully Remote role with full onboarding.
Do you have a penchant for web build projects? Are you fascinated by the digital landscape? Do you have previous experience in eCommerce? This is a chance to join an award-winning agency in the role of Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
You will be a key part of a successful and growing team, providing support to ensure that all projects run smoothly and without hitch! Reporting into the CEO and Founder, you will work closely with other Project Managers, Account Managers as well as tech and creative teams, managing complex development projects around web builds, integration and fulfilment whilst offering superb client management and ongoing support.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a multi-award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients, known as one of the best agencies in the UK for their work.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have had a taste of agency life and working in a similar role such as Project Manager, with hands on experience of complex development projects.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- Previous experience in eCommerce, using platforms such as Shopify Plus, Magento, BigCommerce or Salesforce Commerce Cloud for example.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great digital agency that’s really going places.
- As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll utilise your previous experience to keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- Naturally, you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Eager to be part of a remote friendly and sociable team with a family mentality.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be part of an agency that devotes a lot of time, resource, and effort into developing your career. This agency is performing very well in an industry that continues to thrive during Covid19 and lockdowns. You’ll enjoy variety of projects with high profile clients.
Sounds like you? Apply via this advert or contact Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment ASAP to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— B2C Luxury Clients (Digital Agency)Location:Bristol + RemoteSalary:£On Experience
Location:BathSalary:£30K - £40K
— CMS buildsLocation:LiverpoolSalary:Competitive