Paid Media Executive / Senior Paid Media Executive
— Specialist Full-Service Agency
● Work on a range of B2B and eCommerce clients.
● Opportunity for rapid career progression.
● Flexible working hours and fully remote.
We’re looking for an experienced Paid Media Executive / Senior Paid Media Executive to join an established, digital marketing agency in Bristol that is currently operating remotely. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Paid Media Executive / Senior Paid Media Executive with either a Digital Marketing or eCommerce background to play an important role in helping some exciting B2B and eCommerce brands generate more sales.
What you’ll be doing
The Paid Media Executive / Senior Paid Media Executive Executive will:
- Report to the Head of PPC and the Paid Social Manager
- Be responsible for the Google Ads and Paid Social strategy and its implementation with the support of the team
- Conduct A/B testing and multivariate testing to ensure the best campaign procedures are being used
- Report on campaign performance and make changes where necessary
- Attend client meetings and propose campaign strategies
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least 1 year of experience using Google Ads
- Comfortable analysing and reporting campaigns on Google Analytics to adapt if needed
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage your workload
- A strong work ethic to learn and develop
- B2B and eCommerce experience is a bonus
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great role based in Bristol but operating on a fully remote basis offering a salary of £20-30k depending on experience. There is flexible working with flexi-hours, amazing training opportunities for career rapid development and the opportunity to work on a wide range of big-name clients.
If you’re an experienced Paid Media Executive / Senior Paid Media Executive and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Andi.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Work with leading brandsLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£40k to £50k £20k OTE
— Global Leading Specialist AgencyLocation:Bath/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £60 DOE
— an exciting fin tech scale upLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k