Full Stack Web Developer
— Exciting start up food-tech business
- A new and exciting start-up technology business within the food space.
- Product focused, working with newest technologies.
- Huge scope for growth within the business to CTO level, fantastic equity opportunity, fully remote working on a greenfield project.
Full Stack Web Developer needed to join one a new and exciting start up operating within the food tech sector. You will be the first hire of the business, so this is an exciting time to join. This is a product focused role and will be working closely with stakeholders to implement new key features. On the lookout for someone who excited by a new challenge and enjoys the ups and downs of start-up life. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing business and work with new technologies.
What skills you'll be needing
- An IT degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Experience with Typescript, GraphQL and Redux.
- Excited by a new challenge
- Picks up new technologies quickly
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Good team player and is highly motivated.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What you'll be doing
You will be working very closely with the founders of the business building the product based on customer feedback, this is a live product used by customers every day. You will essentially be the Lead Developer and will have serious input into the development strategy and be a key member of the team contributing ideas for new features and implementing them. This is a start up business so you will need to be self-motivated and enjoy a challenge working from designs to build a working web product.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Unlimited growth potential to CTO level. Significant equity as one of the first technical hires. An opportunity to make this role completely your own and lay down the foundation for the development strategy. Ideas are valued and will be implemented, and your decisions will help shape the company. You will be working with a driven an ambitious team who are incredibly supportive and will help you get settled and support you while you grow into the role. Overseas travel opportunities and flexible/remote working.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Amber – firstname.lastname@example.org
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £500 p/day
— Forward thinking digital agencyLocation:RemoteSalary:£35000 - £45000