Email & CRM Manager
— Dynamic Property Business
- Opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Digital marketplace in the Property sector.
- Significant growth plans.
This dynamic property company is looking for a data-driven email marketer to manage campaigns to their Buyers and Agents. With ambitious growth plans in place, which include expanding into new countries, you’ll have the opportunity to step into this brand new role and see a clear progression path ahead of you.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day, you will be responsible for planning and developing the overall email marketing strategy, running and optimising campaigns, managing the CRM platform (Hubspot), and collaborating with Marketing, Sales, and Operations. You will also play a key role incontinuing to develop the brand voice of the business.
The company has two significant customer segments: agents and buyers; both are critical to their business success. In order for the company to grow into new regions, they’ll require a pipeline of qualified agents for the sales team and an audience of engaged buyers generating enquiries for our agents.
As a digital marketplace, delivering a best in class customer experience is at the heart of their strategy, and as the email and CRM lead, you will play an important role in bringing this experience to life, using data and insights to implement brand felt touchpoints that setthe business apart from the competition.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing, automation, personalisation and web analytics.
- Proficient using marketing automation technology.
- Familiar with GDPR compliance.
- Passionate about branding and translating this across digital touchpoints.
- Experience and confidence managing external stakeholders and working alongside them to deliver results.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable managing your own time and working remotely.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £36k is on offer and there is a huge amount of growth potential within the first year alone. What’s more, the company has a fully remote setup, so you have the chance to work from anywhere in the UK or abroad within a -1/ 2 hours of GMT.
This is an urgent role so please send over your CV as soon as possible to receive more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 12 months FTCLocation:mainly remoteType:Salary:£25-30k
— Lovely FMCG BrandLocation:Bath and GloucesterSalary:up to £40k
— Global b2c brandLocation:Bristol/ remoteSalary:£30-35k