Business Development Manager - Building Management Systems
— Innovative Sustainable Technology Company
• Be a key player in the success of a growing Energy Technology company
• New business development focused
• Uncapped commission structure
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly expanding Sustainable Technology company that are consistently developing new products and breaking into new markets. You will lead the EMS/BMS sales team and play a key part in the continued growth of the business.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will combine and utilise your technical knowledge of Building Management Systems and Business Development to build strong relationships with new clients and demonstrate the specialist products and systems this company have to offer. This is a technical business development position.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong technical knowledge of Energy or Building Management Systems
- Background in sales, business development or account management
- Driven and excited by working in a company working towards a sustainable future
- Ambitious with a ‘hunter’ attitude
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will be a key player in the success of a company that will be rapidly expanding over the next few years. On offer is a highly competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure, health cash plan, flexible working and more.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Dan Treadwell with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Rapidly growing BiotechLocation:OxfordSalary:Up to 65K
— Head of Engineering (Electronics)Location:LondonSalary:Circa £80,000 + Equity
— Managerial position in a rapidly growing biotechLocation:YorkshireSalary:Up to 40K