Field Application Engineer
— Software and hardware applications
• World-leading experts.
• Creativity and invention.
• Hand tracking & Haptics.
Your opportunity to join a highly innovative world-leading hand tracking haptics company. The company has the world’s most advanced technology that creates the sensation of touch in mid-air.
What you’ll be doing
You will work closely with customers to resolve, guide, and generate technical solutions which enable them to incorporate our technology into their end products and solutions.
You will work with the rapid prototyping creative team to design and build quick turnaround applications.
The clients are based in the UK and Europe and there will be regular travel, both European and international.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- BS degree in electronics or computer science or similar technical field of study
- Proven experience in a similar role spanning software and hardware applications and solutions
- Exceptional combination of technical and customer-facing skills
- Ability to code in at least one of: C++, Unity or C#
- Self-starter capable of working on own initiative
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll have a good degree of autonomy and a key position at the heart of the engineering division.
A great opportunity for personal growth and internal promotions.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Power ElectronicsLocation:MiddlesexSalary:£45000 - £50000
— Power ElectronicsLocation:SurreySalary:£50000 - £65000
— Scientific Product InnovationLocation:HertfordshireSalary:£70,000 - £100,000 equity