ERP Implementation Project Manager
— Technical Projects
- Great opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting agencies in tech.
- Variety of high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Fully Remote role with full onboarding.
This is a unique opportunity for a Project Manager with specialist skills in ERP integrations to join a market leader in their sector, but also the chance to work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
If you know your different types of eCommerce platform and have experience of integration platforms as a service (iPaaS) then this could be the opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing
As Project Manager you will work with one of Europe’s leading retail integration platforms as a service (iPaaS), powering fast-growing and well-known retail brands all over the world. This key product offers one platform to connect, configure, sync and manage data flow between all cloud business applications.
You will report into the CEO and Founder, whilst also working closely with two other Project Managers, heads of department and the fully UK based development and creative teams.
To be successful you will utilise your previous experience in ERP, ecommerce, WMS and POS integrations as well as sound project management skills ensuring projects are delivered on time, budget, and scope to a high-quality standard. Naturally, you are the lynchpin between technical and non-technical stakeholders, internally and externally, so strong communication skills and building lasting relationships is something you’re very good at.
You’ll enjoy being part of this well established and fast-growing agency working on complex projects surrounded by like minded team members who know how to perform and have a lot of fun whilst doing it. The role offers real autonomy, influence, and very flexible working, perhaps best embodied by the fact this is 100% remote.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have experience working in an agency or technical environment as a Project Manager on integration projects.
- Previous experience in eCommerce, using platforms such as Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, OpenCart or Salesforce for example.
- Previous experience of WHM and POS integrations.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- Ability and previous experience managing high profile clients, ideally retail.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great agency that’s really going places.
- As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll utilise your previous experience to keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
- Naturally, you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Eager to be part of a remote friendly and sociable team with a family mentality.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be part of an agency that devotes a lot of time, resource, and effort into developing your career. This agency is in arguably in one of the best industries to be in right now, and they continue to thrive and grow. You’ll enjoy variety of projects with high profile clients, and a very competitive salary.
If this sounds like a close match, apply now. We are looking to move quickly on this one.
Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment is handling this role on behalf of the hiring company.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Leading Retail Client - Remote WorkingLocation:ExeterSalary:£28000 - £32000
— Inspiring Environmental CharityLocation:Herefordshire / RemoteSalary:Circa £36k
— 6-12 Month FTCLocation:Bristol/ RemoteSalary:£Competitive