— Maturing Start-Up
- Work with a start-up team that has the backing of a successful brand.
- Have ownership of UX and UI for their flagship product with the opportunity to grow the design team in the future.
- Enjoy working for a very flexible employer with good benefits.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join a start-up team in London to develop the UX and UI of their flagship product. This role can be done remote long term with the odd trip to the offices in West London.
What you’ll be doing
Though a small team this start-up has the backing of a major tech innovator and the support of an experienced network of businesses. Having spent the last two years acquiring customers and developing its brand, they’re now looking for a Design Lead to support the apps next stage of growth and reach commercial maturity with the product.
As the Design Lead for a small team you’ll be hands on throughout the design process conducting research, creating protypes to test with your users and delivering polished user interfaces. Working closely with the founders and the development team you will ensure the user and business goals can be married throughout the design process.
This is a great opportunity to lead on design for an exciting product that’s really going places. It’s likely that before long after joining you’ll have the opportunity to grow the team too.
What experience you’ll need
- End to end product design experience comfortable conducting research, prototyping and testing designs.
- A portfolio that clearly demonstrates your design process.
- Evidence of native app (IOS/Android) design work in the portfolio.
- Comfortable working with a small team, bringing your design expertise to the table but also a strong believer in collaboration.
- Experience of working closely with developers.
- Previous start-up or small team experience desirable.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with real enthusiasm for your craft.
What you’ll get in return
In return you’ll join an exciting start-up team that has solid backing of an established and very successful brand. You’ll receive a healthcare cash plan and 4% on top of your salary to use against flexible benefits as well as generous holiday and very flexible working. What’s next?
To be considered you’ll need to apply with an up to date CV and a supporting portfolio or collection of case studies that show your design process and evidence of working on native mobile apps.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— User Centred Design TeamLocation:BristolSalary:Upto £45k
— Innovative Education ToolsLocation:London (Currently remote)Salary:Upto £50k
— Global integrated agency with digital offeringLocation:GloucestershireSalary:Up to £40k