— Vue, TypeScript
- World-leading digital learning specialist with customer base of household brands.
- Diverse tech, work with HTML, CSS, Vue, TypeScript, Node, Phaser, GCP, AWS.
- Be involved in projects that have gone on to win Nobel Prizes!
A World-leading digital learning provider with an impressive client base of household brands is looking for a Front-End Engineer to join them remotely, with the option to visit one of their offices across the UK. Backed by various partners with huge investment, the software function is 24 people with 8-10 in the engineering team. Their solution offering makes real-life differences to people everywhere, providing pivotal changes to the way people think and learn. They’ve been connected to training projects that have gone on to win a Nobel Prize!
What experience you’ll need
- Significant knowledge of at least one modern JS library, ideally Vue but React/Angular/Ember/Others considered.
- Any knowledge of awareness of back-end (Node) would be useful.
- Creative flair for UI, seamless UX, usability and scalability.
- Understanding of various front-end build tools (Webpack, Gulp etc.).
- Any games development experience would be highly desirable.
- Appreciation for scalable, well-structured, well-tested and clean code.
What you’ll be doing
This role is incredibly varied and offers the largest range of focus across the team, needing a versatile creative who is happy to jump between multiple projects concurrently. The user interfaces you’ll build are used by millions globally, providing an access point for high quality digital learning across a range of industries and domains. You’ll be contributing to several web build projects, offering an eye for UI and seamless UX, often jumping between different tools and libraries where necessary. You could be focused on rich UI for web apps, eLearning modules with VueJS, building Phaser frameworks or designing microsites to give some examples. Their clients include some household brands like Coca-Cola and AstraZeneca, as well as other SMEs and start-up/scale-ups. You’ll need to be rigorous with a strong desire to learn and be adaptable.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing business and a leader in their field. They’re in growth mode leaving plenty of opportunity to progress, as part of a dynamic and flexible team who are passionate about exploring new & emerging tech, where new ideas are backed and implemented. They have a remote-first working ethos with the option to visit one of their several UK offices every week or two. On top of this you’ll receive 30 days hol (incl. bank hols), healthy pension, flexible working hours, income protection and life assurance, constant career development and more!
Like the sound of this one? Send your CV to Joe to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £500 p/day
— Forward thinking digital agencyLocation:RemoteSalary:£35000 - £45000