Senior Frontend Engineer
— Ground-breaking Health-tech!
- Join a growing Health-tech creating a ground-breaking cloud platform.
- Fully remote role and the flexibility to pick your own working pattern.
- Be a part of a growing business delivering social impact.
We are working with an ambitious, well-funded start-up dedicated to improving healthcare and looking to grow their team from 15 to 45 over the next year. As part of their growth, they are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer with experience in Angular to join their team.
What you’ll be doing.
Within this role, you will help shape the way the platform is developed. Working directly with other Engineers and the Founders to design and build a platform that is intuitive and highly scalable, allowing clients to look after their patients whilst contributing to the product strategy.
As part of this role, you will interact directly with clients and prospective clients to understand their pain points and deliver what they need, iterating towards a slick and highly efficient UI.
What you’ll need to apply.
- Solid core coding experience (HTML5, CSS3).
- Prior professional experience as a Senior Developer.
- Solid experience in Typescript and Angular (they work with version 12).
- Passionate about working in a start-up environment within a collaborative team.
- Knowledge of and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Firestore would be desirable (but not essential).
- Prior experience in mentoring and coaching other developers would be desirable.
- An understanding of Node would be useful but certainly not a prerequisite.
What you’ll get in return for your experience.
Alongside a salary of up to £70,000 per annum this role offers; Flexible working (location and timings), Equity, Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave, Fortnightly R&D time to upskill on any areas you would like. You will be given the scope and autonomy to make your mark on an early stage start up in a role where you will have a direct impact on the improvement of people’s lives.
Apply with an up-to-date CV or get in touch with Becca to register your interest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Join an industry leading AI businessLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Great opportunity to lead DevOps projects from inception to deployment.Location:LondonSalary:Up to £95,000pa
— Award winning Technology scaleupLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £95,000pa