FE Shopify Developer
- Join a leading Shopify agency as a FE Shopify Developer.
- Offering 100% remote work, great benefits, and exciting brands.
- Flexible hours and competitive salary.
A rapidly growing Southwest based Shopify agency is looking to add an enthusiastic and ambitious developer to their projects team!
What you’ll be doing
Our client is a leading Shopify agency based in the Southwest. They’re offering 100% remote working, amongst a range of other benefits and great culture. You’ll be working as part of the projects team, taking on large projects for exciting brands, shutting the comms down and working building something incredible over long periods of time.
You’ll be working as part of a strong development team, providing eCommerce solutions to a range of exciting and interesting brands. You’ll have an opportunity to learn and grow with other Shopify experts and build on your existing expertise. You’ll be given ownership, independence and space to do your best work for the business and your opinions and contributions will be asked for and respected.
Our client provides a well-rounded and complete solution for all their clients. This is a chance to work in a growing industry, using one of the most successful products on the market to create something different!
What experience you’ll need
- Track record of Shopify development experience.
- Front-end skills, Shopify templates and debugging.
- Experience writing theme code, adding, and debugging JS.
- A strong understanding of WAI guidelines and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent written and spoken communications.
- A strong communicator that’s happy to work directly with clients.
- The ability to solve problems, enjoy challenges and create solutions to complex issues.
- Experience using Shopify storefront APIs, liquid programming and meta fields is a plus.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary with flexitime and 100% remote working (if desired, you can work from the office in Nottingham if preferred). You’ll also enjoy a structured and personalised professional development programme in addition to multiple employee perks and becoming part of an agency that is incredibly well funded and growing in all areas.
If you’d like to apply, get in touch with Joshua Aptroot at email@example.com or +44 7985273768.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K