— Exciting opportunity in an E-Commerce business
- Opportunity to work for a company that operates within the E-commerce space.
- Work for a variety of clients within the Music and Entertainment Industries.
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment.
My client are a leading eCommerce and technology services company for the world’s major entertainment brands they pride themselves on being forward-looking, dynamic, and innovative.
What you’ll be doing
As a Front-End Developer, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands. You will need a combination of good technical skills and a keen eye for clean, consumer focussed UI/UX design. You will be helping us to design + build + maintain React components, Shopify and WordPress themes / plugins that are used on marketing + commerce sites that reach millions of people per month.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Designing new frontend websites + backend interfaces + components with a focus on clean UI/UX, semantic markup and accessibility.
- Improving and maintaining existing frontend components.
- Identifying problems / shortfalls and helping to improve our frontend development workflows.
- Understanding the needs of clients & stakeholders, planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience in Front-end development role(s) with a good portfolio of existing site / component designs (2 years +).
- Recent experience with React (components, webpack, NodeJS, JSX, CSS-in-JSS etc.). Experience with other JS based frameworks will be a bonus.
- Good UI/UX design skills and familiarity with standard design tools (Adobe Design Suite, Sketch, XD, Zeplin, InVision etc.).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Experience working at the cutting edge of technology.
- Ongoing development opportunities.
- Working from home.
- Lots of other great benefits
If you would be interested to learn more about this role please click the link to apply.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Well-reputed Design & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Bath / 100% RemoteSalary:£25K - £30K
— Diverse greenfield projects which you'll leadLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£50K - £55K
— Progressive Digital SpecialistLocation:Fully Remote (UK) or CheltenhamSalary:£50K-£60K