Front-End Developer (React)
— exciting pipeline of greenfield projects
- Leading web application development specialist, exciting project pipeline.
- Progressive and innovative atmosphere with a great project portfolio.
- Flexible working arrangements within a collaborative technology team.
An Oxfordshire based agency who is one of the market leaders within their space are looking to recruit a talented Front-End React Developer to join their committed and passionate team on a fully remote basis. They work on web apps, single page applications and rich interactivity. All within in a forward-thinking, agile development environment encompassing the latest technologies and processes.
What skills you'll need
- Understanding of MVC, Webpack, Ajax, NPM etc.
- Expert commercial experience with a modern JS framework, ideally React.
- Knowledge of Node.js or back-end development would be a bonus.
- Experience developing the front-end on a Ruby project is highly desirable.
- Competencies around testing approaches and TDD.
- In depth exposure to mobile web development, debugging and Native app optimisation.
What you'll be doing
Working across the full development lifecycle, you will develop rich interactive apps for a big name global client with a pipeline of exciting greenfield & longstanding projects. You’ll be working on creative technical and functional designs, efficient and logical databases. You'll also participating in code reviews, optimisation and existing product upgrades. As well as developing new solutions from scratch, you will work to always ensuring that output is continuously the best it can be.
What you'll get in return for your talents
On top of a salary paying up to £50K you’ll be rewarded with a plush, vibrant and brand new working environment. Excellent team culture, that has lunches, socials and just a generally inviting and collaborative business. You’ll work on challenging projects that really push your skill. Some of the generous benefits include a great proper pension contribution, travel expenses & opportunities, as well as private health insurance for your family.
This really is a fantastic opportunity, so if you’re interested please forward your CV to Ellen.
You might like...
You might like...
— 6 Months Initial - RemoteLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day
— React.js, Cyber SecurityLocation:BristolSalary:£35K-£50K
— Ongoing transformationLocation:BristolSalary:£40K - £45K (potential flex)