Front-End Developer (React)
— Green Tech start-up
- Green Tech start-up with ground-breaking product.
- Drive the front-end development across suite of mobile and web apps.
- 100% remote, pick up Ruby, super friendly team.
A tech-for-good start-up are looking for a consciously minded developer to own the front-end of their ground-breaking product which aims to help people live more sustainably and reduce their carbon footprint. You’ll be joining them at an exciting point in their journey with plenty of big projects lined up for 2021. They already have a super friendly and down to earth team in place and you’ll be working on a 100% remote basis with the odd trip to London for team meetings and days out. You can pick up new tech like Ruby and help shape the direction of their product.
What you’ll need
- Significant knowledge of the React ecosystem (Redux, Thunks etc.). Any React Native experience is always handy!
- Understanding of MVC, Webpack, Ajax, NPM etc.
- Experience developing the front-end on a Ruby project is desirable.
- Competencies around testing approaches and TDD.
- Exposure to mobile web development, debugging and Native app optimisation would be a bonus.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a team of two back-end developers your focus will be to drive the development of the front-end across their suite of web and mobile applications, building out new features, refactoring existing code, and continuously making performance improvements. You will use your technical expertise to help shape the technical architecture of their product and make critical decisions on the implementation of new features. You will have autonomy over which tools to use and will have plenty of opportunity to bring new ideas to the table. They’re looking for a developer who is adaptable and eager to code with a purpose!
What you’ll get in return
On top of a salary paying up to £40K you’ll have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects for an important cause. You’ll have the opportunity to work in the tech-for-good space within a start-up culture. You’ll be offered 100% remote working, flexible hours, generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, and have the opportunity to pick up new tech like Ruby.
Want to work on meaningful projects which help the environment? Send your CV to Ellen now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolSalary:Up to £350 p/day
— Biggest global brandsLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£30K-£40K
— 2 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolSalary:Up to £300 p/day