Front End Developer
— Innovative digital agency
- A fun and vibrant full service digital agency working with big brands globally.
- Competitive salary as well as a remote & flexible working option, cycle to work scheme, global tech events and exciting team events.
- Collaborative and passionate team all highly creative working on a range of projects.
We are working with a small but inspiring digital agency who are hiring heavily due to successful projects. My client is investing heavily into the tech team at the moment so this would be a great time to join. We are looking for a Front End Developer to join the team who can bring inspiring and creative solutions to challenges and contribute their ideas to the development process.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working collaboratively with other developers on a range of projects and reporting to the Head of Tech. You will communicate and engage with the project managers to ensure a speedy and quality service. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and share ideas with the team.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Previous experience as a Front-End Developer.
- Laravel, Wordpress
- Creative and a good eye for design
- Has previously worked for a digital agency.
- Passionate about the latest technology.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Great team player.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
What you will get in return for your talents
Generous salary with UK remote and flexible working options. A highly modern and creative working environment. Company happy hours, a fun and relaxed approach to office work. Global tech events and conferences. Regular team events and cycle to work scheme.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global b2c brandLocation:MalmesburySalary:competitive
— Thriving, eco-friendly eCommerce Business (certified B Corp).Location:Central LondonSalary:£25-35k
— A growing biotechLocation:RemoteSalary:Up to £50,000 + stock options