— Full remote and flexible working hours!
- Full remote and flexible working.
- Hugely successful product portfolio that handles over $30 billion.
- Lots of opportunity for R&D.
I am working with a small but well established and hugely successful Fintech who are looking for a Frontend Developer to join their team. The business has two cutting edge products that handle an excess of $30 billion US dollars and have a growing portfolio of clients across Europe and the US.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a cross functional team that includes FS developers, a designer and UI/UX developer, you’ll support the business in adding and enhancing features/functionalities across their product suite, working primarily with VueJS with a keen eye for design and seamless UI. Some tasks include establishing requirements, implementing and testing new features, bug fixing, creating new features from scratch and being involved in peer-to-peer code reviews, as well as helping to build on their component library by producing efficient and re-usable code.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid core coding experience CSS/HTML.
- 2 + years’ experience with Vue.js is preferable but this role offers the possibility to cross train from other JS frameworks such as Angular or React.
- Awareness of Material Design and Vuetify.
- Well versed in the Vue.js ecosystem: VueX, vue router, webpack.
- Familiarity with REST APIs.
- Some knowledge of C# is desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary up to £75,000 DOE + benefits which include, flexible working; you chose how to distribute your 37.5 hour working week to ensure a true work-life balance, 26 days holiday + bank holidays + an additional day for each year of service, a PluralSight subscription and lots of opportunity for R&D including a 2-hour slot every week to study what you’d like to and 5 days allocated per year to attend conferences and training courses.
Apply now with your CV or get in touch with Becca to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K