Full Stack Developer
— Music & entertainment
- Fully remote working! And the business was working remotely before Covid, so they know how to do it well!
- The chance to join a rapidly growing business working globally with clients working in the music and entertainment industry. Your code will be seen by a HUGE amount of people, and you will be working alongside highly skilled long serving staff on some really cool projects.
- Very flexible business with fantastic leaders, offering great benefits in a highly supportive environment.
We are working with a very well-established business who are on the lookout for a Full Stack Developer due to success with projects allowing for expansion. You would be joining a tight knit team of 10 developers all working remotely within a business with very impressive staff retention. You will be working with some rather large and very well-known brands at enterprise level and have your code open to huge exposure to people working within the music industry.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working on some very high-profile projects and brands using a good mix of technical skills and a keen eye for detail. The tech team here has a very impressive staff retention rate, with some members of the team going into their twelfth year. With this, you will be working with some very highly skilled engineers and the opportunity to learn and grow here is massive. You will be joining a team of 40 staff working across technology, eCommerce, product design and marketing and are proud to be working with one of the music industry's largest WordPress Content Management Solutions.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience working as a Full Stack Developer.
- A solid base of backend fundamentals: MySQL database queries and an understanding of core OOP – PHP/NodeJS.
- Ability to work well under pressure and self-motivated.
- Openness and willingness to learn.
- Good team player and positive outlook.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with WordPress - Plugin and Theme Creation.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a fantastic salary, you will receive a company pension, private medical care, life insurance, 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays and an employee assistance program. Flexible approach to working, enhanced maternity leave, budget for training courses and ongoing support to ensure you get to where you want to in your career.
Hours - 9am-6pm with an hour for lunch
If this role sounds like it could your next career move, please get in touch with Amber at email@example.com or apply with your most up to date CV.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K