Full Stack Web Developer – Craft CMS
— Full Service Agency
- Work for a down to earth full-service agency focusing on creative, marketing and web design with a really good mixture of existing and new clients.
- Parent friendly with remote and flexible working options.
- Highly supportive team, mentorship programs and Lead/Head of opportunities.
I am excited to be working with a fantastic little agency who are on the lookout for a Craft CMS Developer to come on board on a remote basis. This is a full-service digital agency offering solutions to brand identity and strategy, web design and development, strategic/marketing planning, design for print and packaging, social media, display and exhibitions, and event management. They work with a wide range of clients from start-ups to multinational businesses.
What you will be doing:
As Web Developer you will be responsible for maintaining existing client websites, but also work on new projects coming into the business allowing for lots of creativity. We are looking for someone with a passion for both front and back-end development who has great commercial experience building fast, modern and responsive websites. The majority of the work will be in PHP and Craft CMS. This is a remote role, however, there will be lots of contact and socials with the wider team.
What experience you will need:
- Previous experience working as a Web Developer
- Craft CMS – This really is a must!
- Excellent PHP coding skills.
- Craft CMS plugin development.
- Previous experience working for a digital agency.
- Great team player & passionate about tech.
- Top notch communication skills, both written and verbal.
What you will get in return for your talents:
Fully remote working in the UK. Parent friendly business with very flexible hours. 26 days holiday plus the 8 bank holidays. Highly supportive team and leadership. Training budget for courses & conferences. Coaching and mentorship programs. Lot of company socials!
If this role sounds like it could your next career move, please get in touch with Amber at email@example.com or apply with your most up to date CV.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Puppy training appLocation:London, UKSalary:Up to £80,000
— UK's largest news publisherLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Cutting-edge tech including VR & ARLocation:Oxford / Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £35,000