Lead Digital Analyst
— Global Payments Company
- Join a leading global technology organization with a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Excellent Opportunity to spearhead analytics in a growing area of the business.
- Remote working, with fantastic travel opportunities.
A fantastic chance to work within a rapidly growing and evolving electric vehicles sector for a global business payments firm. It’s a great opportunity for someone who is keen to take the next step in their career and manage a team.
What you'll be doing
As a Lead Digital Analyst, you’ll work to help support the leadership team in making data informed decisions within the company’s electric vehicle sector throughout the UK and Europe. You’ll be working with senior stakeholders, external parties, and as an integral part of the leadership team.
Initially you’ll be joining to obtain actionable insight from complex data across the UK and Europe regions, communicating this effectively to a variety of both non-technical and senior stakeholders. You’ll then get the chance to grow the team and manage a team of three, influence the direction of the division and work on some exciting projects.
You’ll investigate and report on digital and marketing opportunities, identifying new markets and areas for company investment. You’ll also work to ensure best practice within digital analytics and insight analysis are maintained across the company’s regional divisions.
What experience you'll need to apply
- 2 years experience in B2B Analytics
- 2 years experience with Google/Adobe Analytics
- Skilled in data visualization with Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or Google Data Studio
- Experience leading on projects, or owning projects
- Extensive experience communicating and collaborating with senior stakeholders
- Fantastic communication skills, verbally, in writing, and with presenting data
- Bonus for experience managing or leading a team
- Experience in Salesforce and Marqueto is desired
- Any experience in statistical modelling, big data, or machine learning is desirable
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £70,000, remote working, international travel and a strong package.
This role is fully remote but will require some international travel to their four other offices.
If you’re an experienced Digital Analyst and are interested in finding out more, please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Market Leading Insurance BusinessLocation:Guildford, UKSalary:Up to £90K 15% bonus
— Multiple Opportunities AvailableLocation:Wiltshire, UKSalary:£40k & Benefits
— Global RetailerLocation:Somerset/ Remote, UKSalary:£60k Bonus & Benefits