Computer Vision Engineer
— Ethical start-up with a sustainable mission
- Exciting start-up with sustainability at the top of their priorities.
- Chance to work with a company making a difference in the food industry.
- Working as part of a diverse international team.
I’m currently working with an exciting tech start-up focussing on a real ethical and sustainable cause who are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to join their team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll primarily be tasked with the development of Computer Vison algorithms for a company looking to build a system to help reduce food waste and develop a more sustainable global food system. Looking into specific customer & client’s challenges you’ll be leading the development of AI solutions to help solve problems through novel Machine Learning and Computer Vision models.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• At least 3 years’ experience working on Computer Vision algorithms and large data sets through commercial experience.
• A degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
• Technical skills with Python ideally using frameworks and libraries like OpenCV, Tensorflow, PyTorch and Scikit-learn.
• Embedded programming skills with C/C++ would be very beneficial.
• Experience using object detection architectures such as (YOLO, EfficientDet, SSD and Faster-RCNN).
• Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be working with clients across the globe as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is up to £85K (depending on experience) as well as a range of benefits including remote working opportunities, flexible working, equity options and more. You’ll also know you’re working for an ethical company with sustainability at the top of their priorities.
Please get in touch with Adam with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Python, full-stack software engineering, GraphQLLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £80,000
— Mission-led, Green tech!Location:LondonSalary:Up to £75,000
— Fantastic chance to work with a Space company making a differenceLocation:OxfordshireSalary:£50000 - £60000