— Rapidly growing creative agency
- Increased headcount by 30% during the pandemic due to success with key clients.
- Fully remote options available as well as flexible working.
- Increasing annual leave with years of service as well as a Christmas shut down and birthdays off. Lots of team social events, office breakfasts & beers, training and development and private healthcare. Salary up to £60,000.
We are working very closely with a creative agency who are based in Birmingham that are recruiting for a back-end PHP Developer who has experience with Shopify. My client focus on marketing and design work for eCommerce clients.
What you will be doing
You will be working in a fast paced and vibrant environment on a range of projects with high profile and popular clients. As part of a large and growing development team you will be working alongside some of the industry’s best developers who are keen to hear your thoughts and ideas.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience as a PHP Developer for a digital agency.
- Extensive experience using PHP to create web applications.
- HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery.
- Knowledge of or experience using Shopify.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great team player.
- Highly creative and eager to learn.
- Passionate about tech and improving skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Working with an innovative and rapidly growing team, you will be developing in a highly creative environment with some of the best talent around. As well as a generous salary you will be entitled to increasing annual leave with years of service as well as a Christmas shut down and birthdays off. Lots of team social events, office breakfasts & beers, training and development and private healthcare.
If you are an experienced PHP Developer, please click apply for an immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Specialist Product RangeLocation:central BristolSalary:£50-60k
— Exciting opportunity to drive innovationLocation:Remote/LondonSalary:£80000 - £95000
— Sustainability Start-UpLocation:RemoteSalary:£50k - £90k