— Award winning agency, fully remote
- Purpose driven agency, talented team, and awesome culture.
- Massive opportunities for learning and career development.
- Fully remote role – ideally based in South West.
I’m looking for a PPC Executive to join a leading team of specialists as part of an award winning, forward thinking agency with purpose. These guys put sustainability at the forefront of everything they do and they’re keen to build on their already impressive PPC function with someone as passionate as they are!
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on managing PPC campaigns end to end for a range of lovely clients, from research and planning through to implementation, optimisation and analysis. The day to day will revolve around keyword research, managing a range of PPC platforms and general maintenance of accounts and you’ll utilise your analytical skills to keep a close eye on data (through Google Analytics) to understand where campaigns can be improved.
What experience you’ll need
- PPC experience ideally from an agency setting.
- Exams in Google Ads Search Fundamentals, Google Ads Display, Google Ads Video, Shopping Ads and Google Analytics for Beginners.
- Knowledge and experience in running campaigns across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Comfortable analysing large data sets and working with Google Analytics.
- Structured and methodical way of working with a strong attention to detail.
- Genuine passion for PPC and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Keen attention to detail and analytical mindset.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Not only will you learn from the best in the business, but the agency also really look after their staff. They offer a great work-life balance, generous holiday allowance, extensive training and development opportunities, remote working (they are happy for this role to be 100% remote or based in their Exeter office, the team will get together three times a year at least and so being South West based is ideal) and much more.
The team are all super passionate about using business as a force for good, the culture they contribute to and working with likeminded individuals. They are currently working towards B-Corp status which is extremely exciting!
If this sounds like you get in touch with Hannah today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £45k
— Thriving eCommerce teamLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £40k
— Creative international brand.Location:NottinghamshireSalary:Competitive