— B-Corp sustainable business
- Work for an amazing sustainable B-Corp business.
- Outside IR35 contract opportunity.
- Greenfield project.
I am working with a small but well established B Corp running a high-impact and industry leading climate action platform. They have helped over 30,000 people to form healthy, environmentally friendly habits, and have a customer base ranging from innocent drinks and Fever Tree to Extreme E and PwC. They are looking for a partnerships/project manager to help them deliver a high impact collaborative project that’ll allow them to drive individual climate action on a large scale internationally.
What you'll be doing
Your primary responsibility will be to project manage a large multi-stakeholder partnership between my client and the business/organisations that they are working with to implement the internationalisation of their platform. This will involve:
- Developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders across partner organisations.
- Working closely with our engineering and content teams to ensure that realistic timelines are set and progress towards milestones are clearly communicated between our team and our stakeholders, ensuring that we’re keeping on track as far as possible.
- Reviewing and managing feature and content updates requested by our partners, documenting and sharing them with our product and content managers.
- Monitoring and reporting on impact KPIs for our partners.
- Budget responsibility, working with our COO and CEO to set and monitor budgets for each project phase.
- Communicating our product roadmap to partners, and managing expectations and understanding of what is and isn’t in scope.
- Inputting into their strategy for future partnerships.
What expereince you will need to apply
- Outstanding Project Management skills.
- Experience setting and managing budgets.
- Great communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical experience.
- Team player.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the link to apply.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
Location:RemoteSalary:Up to £80k + Bonus
— Well established AgencyLocation:Surrey / RemoteSalary:£30000 - £40000
— Superb Digital AgencyLocation:Bath/RemoteSalary:£20000 - £23000