Python Developer (Fully Remote)
- Work for an amazing sustainable B-Corp business.
- Opportunity to join a company that has grown over the pandemic period.
- Work on a new and exciting greenfield project.
I am working with a small but well-established tech 4 good B Corp who are running a high-impact and industry leading climate action platform. They have helped over 30,000 people to form healthy, environmentally friendly habits, and have a customer base ranging from innocent drinks and Fever Tree to Extreme E and PwC. They are looking for a Python Developer to help them deliver a high impact collaborative project that will allow them to drive individual climate action on a large scale internationally.
What you'll be doing
As we emerge from Covid-19, the demand for their services has soared and they are looking at a period of rapid growth. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established but nimble start-up as part of its core team. You will be:
- Working directly with the founding team to define features and the development roadmap.
- Implement features using the existing stack and adopting new technologies as required.
- Work well with other developers, product manager and client support teams.
- Document code and processes.
What experience you will need
- 2 years experience building and scaling production grade web applications
- Extensive experience of working in Django
- React, Typescript and GraphQL knowledge
- Curiosity about new technologies but pragmatic about getting things done.
- Comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience working successfully in a distributed team
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- In addition to a very competitive salary you will receive some other benefits that will include:
- 31 days holiday ( 1 day for each year worked with us)
- Climate Perks slow travel holiday bonus
- Flexible work policy
- Annual training budget
- 2 volunteer days / year
- Regular personal coaching through MoreHappi
- Pension contribution.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click the link to apply.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— FinTech (for Good), React, NodeLocation:Remote or BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— PHP, Laravel, Vue, TypeScript, AWSLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£35K - £50K
— Vue, TypeScriptLocation:Bristol / Midlands / Scotland / RemoteSalary:£30K - £40K (Potential Flex)