— Progressive Tech Specialist
- Award-winning app, eCommerce.
- Pick up tech like Node & Heroku.
- 100% remote, friendly & collaborative team.
An award-winning technology business are looking for a skilled Python Developer to deliver bespoke shipping solutions to their global client base. Operating within the eCommerce sector they have continued to grow over the past year and are in need of a back-end developer tocome in and hit the ground running. This role is fully remote now and going forward (UK based only).
What skills you’ll need
- Proven background in development using Python.
- Experience of relational databases such as MySQL or Postgres.
- Understanding of cloud platforms such as Heroku, Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Experience building RESTful API’s. Experience with integration would be a nice to have.
- Ability to unit test & maintain good documentation.
- Be a team player with a keen interest in development.
What you’ll be doing
As a Python Developer your focus will be to build out their bespoke Python API and will be responsible for integrating a large number of external shipping carrier APIs and legacy FTP with their Salesforce platform. You will help build scalable platforms as well as maintaining and improving existing systems and will be encouraged to get creative and bring new ideas to the table. Working collaboratively with the other Salesforce, Python and Node Devs in your team you will have ample opportunity to pick up new skills & tech. You will be a strong communicator as on occasion you will be required to support clients with issues with the tech.
What you’ll get in return
On top of a salary paying up to £50K depending on experience you’ll get 25 days annual leave (plus bank hol), strong company pension, competitive bonus structure and more. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team within a company who have gone from strength to strength over the past few years. The role offers plenty of scope for progression and to develop your skillset.
Sound good? Send your CV to Mike@adlib-recruitment.co.uk for immediate consideration!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— FinTech (for Good), React, NodeLocation:Remote or BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— PHP, Laravel, Vue, TypeScript, AWSLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£35K - £50K
— Vue, TypeScriptLocation:Bristol / Midlands / Scotland / RemoteSalary:£30K - £40K (Potential Flex)