— B-Corp sustainable business
- Work for an amazing sustainable B-Corp business.
- Opportunity to join a company that has grown over the pandemic period.
- Work on a new and exciting greenfield project.
I am working with a small but well-established B Corp running a high-impact and industry leading climate action platform. They have helped over 30,000 people to form healthy, environmentally friendly habits, and have a customer base ranging from innocent drinks and Fever Tree to Extreme E and PwC. They are looking for a QA Engineer to help them deliver a high impact collaborative project that will allow them to drive individual climate action on a large scale internationally.
What you'll be doing
They are in a period of rapid scaling with their clients asking for more features everyday and a push to internationalise the site over the coming months to help spread their impact. Day to day you will be expected to:
- Create and manage the testing plan
- Perform manual testing for cases where automated testing is not possible
- Work with the dev team to install best practices when it comes to testing so they can write better unit tests for the code they are producing
- Participate in code reviews and pair programming
- Help setup and configure the testing infrastructure
- Manage the bug tracking system
- Write E2E tests that cover a variety of devices
- Write tests to cover the variety of different configurations our product has
- Review tickets when completed to make sure they fulfil requirements
What experience you will need to apply
- Experience with Cypress
- API/GraphQL testing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing bug tracking systems
- Bonus points for Storybook experience
- Bonus points if you have experience tracking the speed of pages and make suggestions around improvements
- Last but not least - you must be interested in and excited by the challenges and opportunities of sustainable living - this is their lifeblood.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In addition to a very competitive salary you will receive some other benefits that will include:
- 31 days holiday (+1 day for each year worked with us)
- Climate Perks slow travel holiday bonus
- Flexible work policy
- Annual training budget
- 2 volunteer days / year
- Regular personal coaching through MoreHappi
- Pension contribution.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click the link to apply.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£23K-£30K
— Innovative, progressive, seriously talentedLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£50K
— Consultancy with lots of varietyLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive (Please ask)