Renewable Energy Project Director
— - Global position in an innovative environmental technology company
- Home-based global position managing multiple projects
- Be responsible for ground-breaking technology development
- Play a major part in tackling climate change across the world
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a senior role within an environmental project company that is making a real difference in reducing carbon emissions and combatting climate change.
What you’ll be doing
As a Renewable Energy Project Director, you will be play a pivotal role in the senior leadership within the company. Across the world they are pioneering and partnering with the most innovative and modern technologies in the renewable energy industry to date, and your role will be to oversee multiple high value projects across the globe.
- Improving air quality and public health
- Mitigating climate change
- Increasing energy efficiency and energy security
- Protecting the environment and biodiversity
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Background in project management within the renewable energy industry
- Experience operating at Director and Senior Management levels
- Knowledge of climate change tackling technology
- Ambitious and passionate about the environment
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will be a key player in the senior leadership team of a company that is making a real impact in tackling climate change across the world. You will have the chance to work remotely managing multiple projects with a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Dan Treadwell