SAP Hybris FE Developer
- Join a leading eCommerce agency as a Front-End SAP Hybris Developer.
- Offering 100% remote work, great benefits, and exciting brands.
- Flexible hours and competitive salary.
A Leading SAP Partner is looking for a creative and ambitious Front-End Developer to work as part of a vibrant team of Shopify experts.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working as part of an upbeat and collaborative development team, providing eCommerce solutions to a range of exciting and interesting brands. You will participate in client meetings, using your expertise to consult and inform clients on the technical requirements of projects. As an expert in the field, your advice will be valued and play a key part in keeping projects on track and running smoothly. You’ll be among many SAP Hybris experts and have the chance to learn with an established team of Hybris specialists.
Our client is a leading SAP commerce solution provider, and you’ll be working with experts to create innovative and responsive websites. As a SAP FE Developer, you’ll be working on enterprise websites using Java/Spring, identifying and resolving issues across a range of projects, and migrating client websites onto the platform. You will also suggest any improvements that can be made to websites, consulting on plug-ins or apps that clients may need.
Our client provides a well-rounded and complete solution for all their clients. This is a chance to work in a growing industry, using one of the most successful products on the market to create something different!
What experience you’ll need
• Very strong working knowledge of the mobile first responsive web
• Very strong working knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS Pre-processors (Less/Sass)
• Strong working knowledge of creating sites for a variety of browsers
• Working knowledge of modern Front End practices for modular, scalable and maintainable code
• Working knowledge of templating engines (Hybris uses JSP/JSTL)
• Working knowledge of performance optimization
• Working knowledge of Grunt and Gulp task managing libraries
• Working knowledge of version control and specifically GIT
• Knowledge of back end technologies (Hybris uses JAVA)
• Good English, written and spoken
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary with flexitime and flexible working (1/2 days work from the office in King’s Cross, London). You’ll also enjoy a structured and personalised professional development programme in addition to multiple employee perks and becoming part of an agency that is incredibly well funded and growing in all areas.
If you’d like to apply, get in touch with Joshua Aptroot at email@example.com or +44 7985273768.
You might like...
You might like...
— Puppy training appLocation:London, UKSalary:Up to £80,000
— UK's largest news publisherLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Cutting-edge tech including VR & ARLocation:Oxford / Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £35,000