Senior Android Developer
— Kotlin & Java
- Progressive technology for groundbreaking crypto/ fintech company
- Working on exciting, scalable apps in dynamic teams
- Fully remote working (UK & Europe only)
An incredible opportunity for a talented Senior Android Developer has arisen to join this ground breaking company scale their products. You'll be crucial in the companies effort to build the best mobile product in crypto and fintech. This is an exciting, fast paced company that has recently closed a large Series A.
What you’ll be doing
You'll be working in a cross functional team, such as designers, QA, and product, building work class UX. You will have proven experience building top-tier apps that you're proud of in Kotlin. You will have experince working closely with other Android engineers, quickly shipping features in an agile environment, and taking ownership of the entire development lifecycle.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- 5 years experience building top tier Android apps, minimum 2 years in Kotlin
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Focused on delivering great UX You'll have expert knowledge of
- RxJava usage (minimum 2 years of experience)
- The Android framework lifecycles, memory management, Gradle
- Network protocols and data persistence techniques We're also looking for experience with Common Android libraries such as Retrofit, Room, Glide, and Dagger.
- Testing Android apps with unit tests and UI tests
- Continuous Integration and source control
- Implementing security best practices for safeguarding data on a mobile device
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of 75-85k Euros + shares, fully remote working except for an all-expenses paid week per month for collaboration somewhere in Europe + pension + more
Please apply with your up to date CV and Sophie will be in contact to discuss
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— TypeScript, React, NextjsLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £75,000
— EdTech software specialistsLocation:BristolSalary:£30K-£45K
— Not-for-Profit clientsLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£60K