Senior Data Scientist
— Big 4 Consultancy
- Excellent opportunity to join a Big 4 global consultancy
- Make a big impact on the data landscape
- Greenfield projects
This leading global consulting firm are working to disrupt the insurance industry by creating new tools and applications for actuaries. They are building a new team to work in their insurance practice to work on risk & pricing tools.
What you’ll be doing
You will be one of the first hires into this new team who will work with their insurance clients on data science projects to create new tools and applications for risk modelling within the actuarial space. You will work from end to end from understanding how actuaries are currently working, designing new advanced tools and applications, developing this and deploying them within their clients.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Full-stack data science experience
- Experience of building statistical tools using Python
- Data visualisation experience using Tableau, Power BI or QlikView
- Deep understanding of statistics
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive package of up to around £60K - £80K + benefits + bonus dependent on experience
This role can be fully remote with a main base of either London or Manchester.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Awesome Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£60K - £80K
— Python, full-stack software engineering, GraphQLLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £80,000
— Mission-led, Green tech!Location:LondonSalary:Up to £75,000