— B-Corp sustainable business
- Work for an amazing sustainable B-Corp business.
- Opportunity to join a company that has grown over the pandemic period.
- Work on a new and exciting greenfield project.
I am working with a small but well-established B Corp running a high-impact and industry leading climate action platform. They have helped over 30,000 people to form healthy, environmentally friendly habits, and have a customer base ranging from innocent drinks and Fever Tree to Extreme E and PwC. They are looking for a Senior Developer to help them deliver a high impact collaborative project that will allow them to drive individual climate action on a large scale internationally.
What you'll be doing
You will be working directly with the founding Do Nation team to define features and the development roadmap whilst focussing on implementing features using the existing stack and adopting new technologies as required. Also you will be responsible for:
- Solving architectural challenges as they arise.
- Communicating with the project manager and partner organisations to agree integration strategies.
- Documenting code and processes.
- Implementing best practices within the team and code
- Help to scale up the team, both over the long term and in short term demand spikes.
- Participating in code reviews and paired programming.
What experience you will need
- 5+ years experience building and scaling production grade web applications.
- Extensive experience of working in Django.
- React, Typescript and GraphQL knowledge.
- Heroku experience.
- Curiosity about new technologies but pragmatic about getting things done.
- Comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working successfully in a distributed team.
- Experience scaling up a team and a codebase.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Last but not least - you must be interested in and excited by the challenges and opportunities of sustainable living - this is thier lifeblood.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- In addition to a very competitive salary you will receive some other benefits that will include:
- 31 days holiday (+1 day for each year worked with us)
- Climate Perks slow travel holiday bonus
- Flexible work policy
- Annual training budget
- 2 volunteer days / year
- Regular personal coaching through MoreHappi
- Pension contribution.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click the link to apply.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Well-reputed Design & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Bath / 100% RemoteSalary:£25K - £30K
— Diverse greenfield projects which you'll leadLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£50K - £55K
— Nature Based SolutionsLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£60,000 - £65,000