Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
— Award winning insurtech business
Award winning insurtech business
- Fantastic salary and benefits including life assurance, private medical insurance, numerous discount vouchers, gym membership, personal skill budget and generous holiday allowances, flexible and remote working options.
- Continuous learning and development plans for all staff.
- Constantly evolving products and highly collaborative team.
A highly inclusive and supportive company leading the way in the insurtech sector. On a mission to create the best experience for business owners when it comes to buying insurance. Pride themselves on their pioneering software platform and making things simple and easy to use.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Software Engineer you will be a hands-on developer and help with the coding of products using appropriate tools and technologies. You will be working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, looking at requirements and bring fresh ideas to the team. Working in an agile environment, you will also play a part in mentoring more junior developers and help with prioritising, be proactive and suggest new and innovative ways of working.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Previous experience working in a full stack environment.
- Strong programming skills – Ruby.
- Passionate about software engineering.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Great team player with an interest in mentoring junior developers.
- The ability to communicate well with other teams in the business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a fantastic salary, you will be entitled to generous holiday with option to buy more (up to 5 days). Life assurance, health cash plan, private medical insurance, full gym membership, shopping vouchers, dental insurance travel insurance, discounts on meals out, cycle to work scheme, summer parties, weekends away, outside of work skills budget, social activities and events.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— FinTech (for Good), React, NodeLocation:Remote or BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— PHP, Laravel, Vue, TypeScript, AWSLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£35K - £50K
— Vue, TypeScriptLocation:Bristol / Midlands / Scotland / RemoteSalary:£30K - £40K (Potential Flex)