Senior Project Manager
— Product Development Agency
· Enjoy true freedom and autonomy within an agile agency.
· Lead product development for a variety of exciting clients.
· Real progression opportunities and career development.
We're looking for an impressive Project Manager to join a fast growing and exciting agency with strong technical understanding who can work 100% remote. My client is London based, and offer the chance to work fully from home however you must be able to attend client meetings where applicable.
What you’ll be doing
As Project Manager you'll be part of an agency that specialise in product development, so experience around the development of bespoke software, websites and mobile apps is vital – without this, this role will not be the right fit for you.
Reporting directly to the MD, you will work alongside other Project Managers as well as developers, UX designers, BA’s and other stakeholders to work on technical projects end to end ensuring projects are delivered on time, budget and to a high standard.
As typical with any agile and fast paced agency, you will enjoy getting involved with a variety of tasks such as QA testing, writing user stories and acceptance criteria, triage, managing project documentation, leading daily stand ups and act as a business analyst when required.
The role entails client interaction so the ability to build lasting relationships and embrace technical conversations is important, in addition to running client meetings to communicate progress, run demos, review priorities, and provide budget updates.
If you thrive in agency environment, enjoy speaking with clients and stakeholders, and have a passion for technical projects then this could be a great match.
What experience you'll need
· Clear experience as a Project Manager working on technical projects – software, website, and mobile app development.
· A technical degree and/or very strong technical understanding.
· Superb stakeholder management and client facing abilities.
· Enjoy working in an agency, start-up, or consultancy.
· Demonstrable experience of managing both small- and large-scale projects for a variety of clients, delivering on time and on budget.
· Experience working closely with developers, perhaps even coming from a development background.
· Sound knowledge of a range of tools and platforms with a track record of efficiency and process.
· Outstanding time management skills, and comfortable working 100% remotely.
· A desire to progress and develop, working with experienced and talented colleagues.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development opportunities as part of a fast growing, exciting product development agency.
Sounds like a good match? Apply via this advert or send your CV to Aaron Drury of ADLIB Recruitment asap to be considered: email@example.com
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Fantastic opportunity to join a growing agencyLocation:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K
— Fantastic opportunity to join a renowned B2B agencyLocation:TrowbridgeSalary:£25K - £30K
— Leading AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive