— 100% Remote working
- Vacancy due to agency growth
- Offering 100% remote work, great benefits, and exciting brands.
- Flexible hours and competitive salary, unique projects and builds.
A leading eCommerce agency is on the lookout for a talented Shopify Developer to join them during a period of rapid growth. If you’re looking for a new challenge, to engage with exciting tech, and to learn new skills, read on!
What you’ll be doing
As part of an existing team, you’ll have to communicate and work with those around you. Working as a collective, you’ll be encouraged to out ideas forward, work collaboratively with your colleagues and support each other in your work. Our client promotes a culture of understanding and individual expression – you’ll work in the way that suits you best, but also work to enable your colleagues to do the same.
What experience you’ll need
- 2+ years’ experience with Shopify and coding in Liquid, setting up stores and ongoing maintenance
- Working knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and new tech
- A keen interest in eCommerce
- Scoping and providing accurate estimates
- Experience with Figma
- Git / Beanstalk / Version Control knowledge
- A working understanding of CLI’s and developer tools- Ability to work with, and troubleshoot issues with third-party code,
- API’s and services
- Ability to debug yours and others code efficiently
- An understanding of website performance and optimisation
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary with flexitime and 100% remote working, You’ll also enjoy a structured and personalised professional development programme in addition to multiple employee perks and becoming part of an agency that is incredibly well funded and growing in all areas.
If you’d like to apply, get in touch with Joshua Aptroot at email@example.com or +44 7985273768.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Business // Supporting Communities // Great BenefitsLocation:London/Remote UK, UKSalary:£55,000
— 2-3 days on-siteLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£27K - £30K
— Ethical, award-winning company with big investment in techLocation:Wiltshire/Fully remote, UKSalary:Up to £65,000