Shopify Front-End Developer
- Join a leading Shopify agency as a Shopify Developer.
- Offering great culture, flexible working and client ownership
- Award winning company with great internal career prospects
A rapidly growing eCommerce agency is looking to add a talented and driven developer to their team, if you’re looking for that next step, get in touch!
What you’ll be doing
Our client is a multi-award-winning eCommerce agency. With an incredible portfolio of amazing sites, beautiful work and exciting clients - this agency has been racing to the top over the last few years. You’ll be joining them on the ride up, working in a fast-paced environment creating solutions that meet the standards of one of the most impressive solutions providers operating today. As a competitor in the digital space, you’ll be working with the newest tech, be supported to investigate and research for projects, and develop ideas on how to provide innovative solutions.
You won’t be alone, you’ll be joining a strong existing team of Shopify developers. They’ll be talent at every level of seniority for you to grow with, bouncing ideas of each of other, supporting each other and functioning as the backbone of the agency. You’ll be given regular meetings to discuss your progression, investigate different routes for you career and be given ownership of, not just your clients, but your own progression also. Working at an agency that’s growing, means you’ll be encouraged to grow too, moving up in seniority and helping to build up teams within the business.
What experience you’ll need
- 2 years of experience with Shopify and web development.
- Shopify template experience, debugging and customisation
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and WAI guidelines.
- Capability to work with and understand client needs.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced agency environment.
- A problem solver that enjoys resolving complex issues
- A passionate, driven self-starter, able to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary with flexitime and 100% remote working (if desired, you can work from the office in Nottingham if preferred). You’ll enjoy a structured and personalized professional development programme in addition to multiple employee perks and becoming part of an agency that is incredibly well funded and growing in all areas. You’ll also have full ownership of your clients, R&D time, and the space to really develop your ideas in a supportive and creative environment.
If you’d like to apply, get in touch with Joshua Aptroot at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7985273768.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Puppy training appLocation:London, UKSalary:Up to £80,000
— UK's largest news publisherLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Cutting-edge tech including VR & ARLocation:Oxford / Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £35,000