Head of Product
- Head of Product role joining a SaaS business.
- Remote role with occasional office visits (Bristol and London).
- Salary is in the region of £70k - £80k.
We are working closely with a SaaS business that are recruiting a brand new role – Head of Product to manage and launch a brand new product.
What you’ll be doing
As Head of Product, you will be responsible for defining and owning the strategic product roadmap and end-to-end delivery of complex development projects. You will deliver strategic roadmaps, working in cross-functional teams, closely with tech and managing external stakeholders to ensure that everyone is working to the same goal. You will be supported by a small team Developers and a Project Manager.
You will work closely with the Directors and Head of Tech, looking at the future vision for the business, the shape of product department in line with their ambitious growth targets. This role will suit you if you’re creative and can bring a lot of ideas to the table, in this role you will have the opportunity to have creative freedom, shape and define the product offering and grow a team.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a product role is essential; whether that’s as a Head of Product, Senior Product Manager, Senior Product Owner, Product Lead or Product Director.
- Digital product strategy experience (strong user centred design/customer focus) gained within a SaaS business.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable managing stakeholders at all levels and knowing when to push back (gently).
- Prior team management experience, coaching, mentoring etc.
- The role is remote and will require occasional travel to Bristol and London (quarterly).
- Financial and budgetary management skills with a strong commercial acumen.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a salary in-line with your experience, which is in the range of £70k - £80k, you will be working in a senior role with bags of autonomy and a genuine opportunity to shape the future direction of the business.
If you’re an experienced Head of Product, please click apply for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Working in a product focused environmentLocation:LondonSalary:65,000
— Exciting Scale-Up BusinessLocation:Bristol + RemoteSalary:Up to £50k
— 12 Month FTC - Global InnovatorLocation:Bristol + RemoteSalary:£Competitive