eCommerce Project Manager
— Well established Agency
- Exciting chance to play a key role as Project Manager within this awesome agency.
- Enjoy building relationships with clients from all sectors.
- Clear and defined career progression and development opportunities.
Do you have experience of managing website development or eCommerce projects? Do you have previous Project Management experience but are looking for that next step or a new challenge?
Do you yearn to be part of an agency with real personality who offers fantastic work life balance and perks such as remote working, team activities and fast progression?
If so, please read further!
Please note the office is based in Surrey, which you are more than welcome to work from or visit occasionally, however 100% remote working long term is available.
What you’ll be doing
As eCommerce Project Manager you will be a key part of a successful and growing team, providing knowledge and skill to ensure that all projects run smoothly. As part of a fun, friendly and results driven team you will work closely with other Project Managers, Account Managers as well as technical and creative teams, managing the design and build of eCommerce websites for a variety of local and well-known clients.
As Project Manager you will naturally have superb organisational and time management skills, with an ability to manage multiple tasks and digital projects simultaneously ensuring projects are delivered on time, budget, scope and to a consistent high standard.
If you do not have eCommerce experience full training and certifications will be paid for and provided, however an understanding of delivering websites is vital.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of an award-winning agency who continue to grow through delivering successful projects with exciting clients, which ensures repeat business and referrals. My client has been leading the way for 20 years, with a strong reputation as a small but powerful agency, with a great personality and philosophy, mixing career development with having fun.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience as a Project Manager or similar.
- Ideally previous experience of agency culture.
- Previous experience of digital, website or eCommerce project management.
- Developed communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Any exposure to eCommerce platforms such as Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify or WooCommerce would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, Agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great digital agency who are really going places.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and understand the full development lifecycle.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Eager to be part of a friendly team.
- Comfortable working remotely.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be part of an agency that devotes a lot of time, money, and effort into developing your career. You’ll enjoy flexible working options, a competitive salary, fun culture, and real progression. Work life balance is also important, with 26 days + bank holidays offered.
Apply now to be considered.
For more information contact Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment, who is working exclusively on this requirement.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
Location:RemoteSalary:Up to £80k + Bonus
— Superb Digital AgencyLocation:Bath/RemoteSalary:£20000 - £23000
- Agency Project Management Programme & Project Management