Electrical Substation Engineer
— Onshore and Offshore Energy
• Supporting the world’s transition to net-zero
• AIS and GIS substation designs
• Competitive package
This is your opportunity to join a world-leading consultancy that is passionate about the world’s transition to a more sustainable environment. The main sectors this consultancy support is Energy Generation, Transport & Infrastructure & Corporate advisory. You will need to be adaptable, and client-focused as you will help develop long-term client relationships.
What you’ll be doing
As a Substation Engineer, you will be supporting clients with both AIS & GIS substation design. The projects will be Onshore & Offshore energy focused and you will be expected to prepare single line diagrams (SLD), key line diagrams (KLD), writing substation equipment specifications for energy projects, and review substation design packages.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Air-insulated substation (AIS).
- Gas-insulated substation (GIS).
- LV and HV substation design and equipment.
- Substation equipment rating and understanding of International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
- CDM legislation and experience of application to projects in design and construction.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will be given a competitive salary (DOE) and package which includes 25 days holiday, pension, professional membership, life assurance, and private medical cover.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Renewable EnergyLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£65,000 - £75,000
— Onshore and Offshore EnergyLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£45,000 - £60,000
— Popular GreenTech start-up with international coverageLocation:BristolSalary:£70K - £80K (flexible)