— Renewable Energy
• Grid, Onshore & Offshore.
• Growing consultancy.
• Passionate about Net-Zero.
A client-focused consultancy, providing project management, feasibility assessment and environmental and energy services to a range of sectors, including onshore and offshore renewables, urban development and infrastructure, industrial & manufacturing, and oil & gas (energy transition).
What you’ll be doing
Working with an existing team of environmental planning and EIA experts, you will support, manage, and deliver committed projects and contribute to the development of the team.
Your background may be in EIA project management or an associated technical discipline such as ecology (marine or terrestrial), geoscience, hydrology, acoustics, air quality.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- EIA project management, particularly in onshore renewables (wind and/or solar).
- Supporting or leading EIA and environmental planning projects.
- Preparation of scopes of work and costs.
- Contribution to business development.
- Offshore renewables, property/urban regeneration, or coastal and marine projects would be an advantage.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary up to £40k, but we could be flexible for the right candidate.
The package includes 25 days holiday + public holidays, 5% pension, private medical, life assurance 3x your salary & a professional membership.
This is a consultancy that is committed to providing employees & potential employees an equal opportunity.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Nature Based SolutionsLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£60,000 - £65,000
— Nature Based SolutionsLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£50,000 - £75,000
— Renewable Energy.Location:Remote , UKSalary:£60,000 - £70,000