Change Manager/Project Manager
- Fully remote role with Global Travel.
- £70-80k salary + discretionary bonus.
- Brand new Lean Six Sigma position.
This role is newly created within the business due to growth across the business! You’ll be working directly with the Head of Sales to ensure Lean Six Sigma methodologies are successfully taken up across different business areas to promote continuous business excellence. The company is looking to bring on a Black-Belt Lean Six Sigma practitioner to continue this journey and take them to their next level.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be working with leadership teams across the business and recommending where to apply Lean Six Sigma Methodology to achieve business objectives.
- You’ll need to have experience managing and co-ordinating projects as well as any required resources.
- Assisting the Head of Sales to achieve financial targets across the business by leading the delivery of Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Upskilling and training potential Lean Six Sigma yellow/green/black belt candidates within the business as well as coaching them.
- Developing a training portfolio for Lean Six Sigma, including training material, a training portfolio, and any tools – and tailoring these to the business need.
- Ensuring any projects are tracked and reported correctly to the different business stakeholders.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- 5+ years working in change management and working with Lean Six Sigma, as well as project or programme management experience.
- Experience delivering change programmes in a Commercial environment.
- Ability to work with global, multicultural teams in a digital environment.
- Ability to deal with stakeholders of all levels and effectively communicate with them.
- A great desire to work with multi-functional project teams.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a commercially focused environment.
- An exceptional track record working to project budgets, timescales, and goals.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A salary of up to £80,000 for the right candidate
- A discretionary bonus of up to 22.5% of base salary
- Flexible working: They’re happy to consider fully remote or office presence.
- Flexi-time: 37.5 hours per week, with core hours between 10am and 3pm
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays (increasing with years of service)
If this role sounds like it’s the right one for you then please get in touch and we’ll happily share more details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Well established AgencyLocation:Surrey / RemoteSalary:£30000 - £40000
— Superb Digital AgencyLocation:Bath/RemoteSalary:£20000 - £23000
- Agency Project Management Programme & Project Management