— Forward thinking digital agency
- Great benefits including life insurance, private medical insurance, numerous discount vouchers, gym membership, personal skill budget and generous holiday allowances, family friendly with flexible and remote working options.
- Continuous learning and development plans for all staff.
- Advocates for women in tech and heavily supports parents.
A highly diverse, inclusive, and supportive company delivering websites, products, and systems for huge household names. A full-service digital agency with a special focus on digital transformation, brand strategy, marketing, design, and development.
What you’ll be doing
As Drupal Developer you will work as part of a passionate development team on a varied clinet base delivering high-quality and robust solutions. You will be involved in client meetings to gather briefs and comminicate ideas and implement them. Working closely with more junior developers and work collabratively with other areas of the business such as, Project and DevOps teams.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Previous experience as a Drupal/PHP Developer.
- Client relationship management experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A hands-on approach to solving technical challenges.
- Passion for coding, design, and web service development
- Experience mentoring and coaching would be disirable
- Digital agency experince.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a fantastic salary, you will be entitled to generous holiday with option to buy more. Life insurance, private medical insurance, full gym membership, shopping vouchers, family friendly, flexible working, remote options. Budget for training and conferences, continuous support, car leasing and cycle to work schemes and mental health and wellbeing support.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Join an industry leading AI businessLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Great opportunity to lead DevOps projects from inception to deployment.Location:LondonSalary:Up to £95,000pa
— Award winning Technology scaleupLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £95,000pa