— Product focused insurtech business
- Fantastic salary and benefits including life assurance, private medical insurance, numerous discount vouchers, gym membership, personal skill budget and generous holiday allowances, flexible and remote working options.
- Continuous learning and development plans for all staff.
- Constantly evolving products and highly collaborative team.
A highly inclusive and supportive company leading the way in the insurtech sector. On a mission to create the best experience for business owners when it comes to buying insurance and pride themselves on their pioneering software platform and making things simple and easy to use. We are looking for an Engineering Manger who enjoys mentoring and nurturing more junior developers and is keen to build a team with a big focus on strategy.
What you’ll be doing
As Engineering Manager, you will play a big part in the planning of the businesses development strategy and contribute fresh ideas to the team whilst working collaboratively. You will be an experienced and highly technical professional with extensive management experience.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Enjoys mentoring and nurturing junior developers.
- Previous experience leading a small team of developers.
- Strong software engineering background – Ruby, Python, Java, React.
- Passionate about technology and development.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
- Encouraging and positive leader.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a fantastic salary, you will be entitled to generous holiday with option to buy more (up to 5 days). Life assurance, health cash plan, private medical insurance, full gym membership, shopping vouchers, dental insurance travel insurance, discounts on meals out, cycle to work scheme, summer parties, weekends away, outside of work skills budget, social activities and events.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £500 p/day
— Forward thinking digital agencyLocation:RemoteSalary:£35000 - £45000