User Acquisition Manager
— Apps & Gaming
- Global, innovative Media, Tech and Games business.
- Play a key role in the talented App User Acquisition team.
- Fully remote role and competitive salary and amazing benefits on offer.
I’m working with an impressive team of mobile gaming developers who are in the process of expanding their user acquisition team, formerly based in San Francisco and Bristol, now a fully remote team. These guys operate on a global scale, producing some world-class games.
What you’ll be doing
As User Acquisition Manager your role will centre around growing the company’s user base across an exciting portfolio of games. You’ll utilise your user acquisition skills, optimising targeted ad campaigns on Facebook and Google, alongside your analytical expertise, building reports from extensive sets of data in order to identify further optimisation opportunities. It’ll be up to you to analyse and track results and communicate these effectively to the wider marketing and game development teams, explaining shifts in market dynamics, territory/region dynamics, mobile marketing trends, and user quality trends.
Nurturing and driving relationships with key partners, including Facebook, Google and Apple, will also be key here. Ultimately they’re looking for someone with a blend of creativity and analytical skills with the ability to build rapport easily and develop strong, long lasting relationships.
What experience you’ll need
- Extensive experience with app user acquisition marketing.
- Well versed in user funnel analysis and user profiling.
- Understanding of pricing online media (CPA, CPM, CPC).
- Comfortable managing large marketing budgets.
- Strong analytical skills – exposure to Python, SQL and Tableau would be ideal.
- It goes without saying you’ll be self-motivated and results orientated with first rate communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience using Excel/Google Spreadsheets including data analysis and pivot tables.
- Passion for the gaming industry would be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience but up to around £45k. Not only will you be a part of an exciting business in an established team, you’ll also be entitled to a monthly bonus scheme, unlimited holiday and a Christmas shut down, a generous mobile phone contribution and more.
Please get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Marketing AgencyLocation:Marlborough / RemoteSalary:£35-45k (DOE)
— Renowned Ecommerce AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25-35K
— Stitch & StoryLocation:Remote / LondonSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.